Terms & Conditions of Sale
We strongly recommend that you read these terms and conditions before confirming your order, by confirming your order you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Do not confirm your order if you do not accept these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions of sale (“Sale Terms”) constitute a binding agreement between Courts Guyana Inc. (referred to in these Sale Terms variously as “We, Courts, Us, Our”) and its customers (referred to in these Sale Terms as “You”) which applies to all purchases of items by You from the Courts website.
Other than specially provided in any separate formal purchase agreement between yourself and COURTS, these terms and conditions may not be altered, supplemented or amended by use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written document signed by both yourself and COURTS.
To order goods or services from us you must be at least eighteen years of age.
You agree not to change these Sale Terms from the form presented by Us. All other terms and conditions including those in any order submitted by You are expressly excluded and shall have no effect. All communications made thus far by Us are invitations to treat only.
Your acceptance of these Sale Terms by clicking on the “Send this Order” button represents an offer of contract from You only and is not binding until accepted by Us either by sending You an email which is received by You or our dispatching the goods to You with a dispatch note issued to You by us. Receipt of an order via the Courts’ website by Us does not constitute acceptance of an order. We reserve the right to refuse your offer for any reason.
Our employees, agents or representatives are not authorised to make any representations concerning the goods supplied under these Sale Terms, unless such representations are confirmed in writing by an authorised representative of Courts.
Any errors or omissions in any catalogue, sales literature, price list, dispatch note, invoice or other documentation or any information issued by Us from time to time shall be subject to correction without liability on Our part.
You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any order submitted by You, confirming where reasonably requested to do so by Us any telephone orders, and for the giving of such information as is necessary relating to the Sale Terms and delivery (as the case may be) to enable us to deliver the goods to the delivery address notified by You. When writing to Us You must use your account number and purchase order number.
1. ALL CASH ACCOUNTS ARE PAYABLE IN FULL BEFORE DELIVERY. Interest is chargeable on unpaid cash balances. Subject to any specific written terms Courts Guyana Inc. will continue to own, and reserve the right to repossess any goods sold under a cash or credit contract until payment has been received in full and any cheque has been cleared. PLEASE ALLOW 7 WORKING DAYS FOR CLEARANCE OF PERSONAL CHEQUES.
I/We authorise you to make any enquiries you deem necessary in connection with this sale. I/We consent to you registering relevant information with licensed credit reference agencies. This information may be used for credit worthiness assessments, fraud prevention, and debt recovery.
2. WE REGRET WE ARE UNABLE TO GIVE TIMED DELIVERIES. All delivery dates are given in good faith but are subject to all matters beyond the control of the Company: including acts of God, strikes, lockouts and delay by suppliers.
3. COURTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND A DESIGN OR SPECIFICATION TO MAINTAIN VALUE OR QUALITY. The illustrations of colours and covers shown are representative only. All sizes are approximate. Items subject to availability. All details, specifications, prices and credit terms are accurate at time of publication, but may subsequently change. Colours - While we make every effort to ensure that the colours shown are as close as possible to the actual colours, there may be slight variations due to the nature of the medium. All accessories are extra unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to alter specifications to improve quality and comfort. The illustrations and covers shown are only representative and may differ from those in stores. Upholstery - All scatter cushions are included unless otherwise stated. All drawings, images, descriptive material, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods and services, in order to assist your purchasing decision. All goods and services advertised are strictly subject to availability.
4. THE MANAGER MAY NOT ALLOW A REFUND WITHOUT HEAD OFFICE AUTHORISATION - This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. THE CUSTOMER HAS AN UNCONDITIONAL RIGHT TO CANCEL AN ORDER. You must exercise the right to cancel an order by informing Courts within the following time limits (“Cancellation Period”).
For Goods – from the date the order is accepted by Courts until seven clear days after the Goods are delivered.
For Services – 7 working days starting with the day on which you agreed to proceed with the contract.
Customers exercising their right to cancel an order must ensure that reasonable care is taken of the goods and that they are returned to Courts Guyana or its designated representative at the delivering branch, unused and in the original packaging.
Courts will refund the purchase price of the goods or services within 30 days of receiving notice that you are cancelling the contract. Courts reserve the right to charge an administration fee for the cost of delivery in certain circumstances.
6. RETAIL SELLING PRICES INCLUDE VAT AT GUYANA' STANDARD RATE. THIS IS NOT A TAX INVOICE.
OUR TRADING POLICY
Price Pledge - We Refuse To Be Beaten On Price !
Unbeatable Offer - Courts refuse to be beaten on price on everything we sell. Find an item we sell available from a competitor for a lower inclusive price within 7 days of ordering and we will match it and refund you the difference. We will do this where we are satisfied that the offer is available at a competitor in Guyana.